USG Ovulation Study ( Follicular Study)
- An internal, as well as external ultrasound, is done to examine and study the uterus lining, uterus, and ovaries of the females known as Ovulation Study or Follicular Study.
- It helps to study the ovulation cycle of the females as to when the ovulation or bursting o the eggs would take place.
- Doctors advise the Ovulation study between day 11th to day 19th of the menstrual cycle. As every female has a different ovulation cycle.
- Ovulation scan is required to do on every alternate day.
- It takes about 10–20 minutes to perform the same
- It is a safe and painless study done by a Radiologist