- Female reproductive system is very important.
- The reproductive capacity of the females is higher only if the reproductive system is healthy. It is necessary to study the reproductive systems of females from time to time.
- One of the common tests that Gynecologists’ refer to females is USG Abdomen Pelvis
- Pelvic comprises of the female pelvic organs, structures like the uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes, vagina, cervix, etc.
- USG Abdomen Pelvic study helps the Doctors and Gynaecologists to study, diagnose and treat the Pelvic Abdomen of females.
- A Radiologist or Sonographer, performs the USG Abdomen Pelvis. To perform this, it is required to apply a small amount of gel to the abdomen area. This gel works with the ultrasound device and thus helps to create images on the computer.
- It is a simple test that takes 20 -40 minutes to perform.